Welcome!

>> Thursday, January 8, 2009


Welcome to my new blog!

The main purpose for my blog is to enlighten others on the importance of nutritional cleansing.

Since I have began using Isagenix products they have literally changed my life in almost every way.

I was suffering in silence, with only those closest to me knowing the pain I suffered with.

Even people I loved most were unaware, as I was hiding within myself.
Scared of what the future might hold, chronically fatigued, in pain and forgetting basic information and not able to think clearly.

When a friend of mine called to tell me about the Isagenix system.

After trying so many other products and treatments with out success and with great hope I began using Isagenix products with full force!

Within 10 days! I was totally amazed to see and feel how much better I became.

Although Isagenix is NOT a medicine or is touting any cures,, it has such a completely solid nutritional base that it just loaded me up with nutrients which is just not available with our foods anymore.

Then cleansing on the deep cellular level, removed toxins from my body (the air we breathe, water, food all are loaded with toxins now) and this was amazing!

To educate myself in every way possible, I devoured all the literature on the Isagenix system and the man behind the product, John Anderson who (in my opinion) is probably the world’s greatest formulator.

Mr. Anderson wanted to bless others with his knowledge and felt he could do something to assist the state of obesity and connecting health issues of obesity.

Isagenix works for children, diabetics, and athletes...

We even have several Olympic athletes and anyone that is wanting optimal health. I am here writing to you from my heart’s deepest desire, to help others as I have been helped.

If you are interested in:

Losing weight and keeping it off
Gaining energy,
Better sleep,
Mental clarity
Beautiful skin, hair and nails

Then we can work together to accomplish your goals!

Lesslee B

1 comments:

Anonymous January 22, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Beautiful page mom.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
The Link Directory - The-Directory.org Links Directory features links to category sites. All of the links posted and link exchange is free.

My Blog Log

Mackyplanet Blog Customizations and Promotion

  © Blogger templates Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP