MOST AMAZING MOOD

>> Monday, May 18, 2009



Woke up in the most amazing mood and just laid in bed for a few minutes while thanking God for all that I have. I am feeling so much better these days, mentally and physically.



Now I have the energy to do a grueling "Boot Camp" exercise 3 mornings a week, plus walking and running tons of errands. My body is becoming strong and very lean. I am amazed at all that I have accomplished in this past year since I have taken my health to such a high level and I it's only the beginning of a continual journey.


One of my favorite things to do is to connect with someone that is ready to make a commitment to take their health up several notches, either by releasing weight, building lean muscle mass or just want to have great energy. When they actively seek my coaching, it is a perfect circle.


LB

0 comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
The Link Directory - The-Directory.org Links Directory features links to category sites. All of the links posted and link exchange is free.

My Blog Log

Mackyplanet Blog Customizations and Promotion

  © Blogger templates Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP