Tomorrow Is Close By With My Dreams Intact

>> Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Man, it just occurred to me that my dreams might not become a reality....thank goodness that was a nightmare and I woke up to find my dreams still intact. Lets be real, we probably all have had that nightmare and some of us aren't even sleeping.

Actually, I was there for my entire life. I never entertained the thought that I could even have any dreams, let alone achieve them. It's like being let out of a padded cell without windows and you really see the sun for the first time.The warmth and the brightness are almost more than you can bare.



When you actually dare to hope that you might manifest things or people in your life that you want, it becomes seriously cool. My action plan today,.... dare to hope and never stop.
Tomorrow is close by with my dreams still intact.

2 comments:

Anonymous February 12, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous February 21, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
The Link Directory - The-Directory.org Links Directory features links to category sites. All of the links posted and link exchange is free.

My Blog Log

Mackyplanet Blog Customizations and Promotion

  © Blogger templates Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP